TechTutor9 - Empowering Education In A Connected World
Main goal of the conference
Technology has impacted almost every aspect of life today, and education is no exception. Technology has supported and transformed education in many ways, from making it easier for educators to create instructional materials to learners taking more responsibilities for their own learning. Techtutor 9 will explain the major principle of learner-centered education and relate each principle to technology.
- Use current computing techniques, skills, and/or technologies.
- Increase usage of technology in education.
- Promote better anticipation of future skills needs.
- Identify and evaluate current technologies and assess their applicability in education.
- To explore more possibilities and flexibility in the teaching/learning process.
Techtutor 9 is for everyone. One need not be a techie person to understand the topics. For as long as you want to learn and explore the future of learning - then TechTutor9 is for you.
Tickets - FREE SEATING
- Sept 27, 2017 - 10:00am to 1:00pm
- Sept 27, 2017 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
09.27.17TechTutor9 - (10am - 1pm)
09.27.17TechTutor9 - (2pm - 5pm)
Agenda & Sessions
Registration - Tickets are available at all SM Ticketing Outlets.
Philippine National Anthem
Invocation / Introduction
Introduction: Technology In Education
Internet Of Things / Internet of Everything
Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality / Mixed Reality
Social Media Engineering
The 'App' Revolution
The Security of Things
Wave of the Future