TechTutor8 - Bridging the Gap between Business and Education
Main goal of the conference
Newly graduates are often denied meaningful interactions with the world of work, and many employers are frustrated by the lack of skills and experience in their pool of new talents. Businesses are concerned that a skills gap exists between the education system and the corporate workplace. Techtutor8 will try to help businesses find the talent they need, and boost the career prospects of young talents.
- Support young people to gain exposure to business.
- Increase collaboration between education providers and businesses.
- Promote better anticipation of future skills needs.
- Bridge the gap between education and the workplace.
- A business framework through an educational lens.
Techtutor8 is for everyone. One need not be a techie person to understand the topics. For as long as you want to learn and explore the future of learning - then TechTutor8 is for you.
Ticket Price - FREE SEATING
- P 250.00 - Sept 28, 2016 - 10:00am to 1:00pm
- P 250.00 - Sept 28, 2016 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
09.28.16TechTutor8 - (10am - 1pm)
09.28.16TechTutor8 - (2pm - 5pm)
Agenda & Sessions
Registration - Tickets are available at all SM Ticketing Outlets.
Philippine National Anthem
Invocation / Introduction
Introduction: The Real World
Tech Vision (Canon PH)
Internet Of Things (Intel PH)
Introduction: Education and the Workplace
Innovation in the field of Medicine
Innovation in the field of Arts
Innovation in the field of Technology
Innovation in the field of Business
Tech Vision (PLDT SME Nation)
Wave of the Future